Wednesday, June 26, 2013

What I Ate Wednesday #14

Good morning! Its another WIAW post and I'm going to continue posting like I have the last few weeks. Instead of posting everything I had in one day, I'm posting all the things I ate this week that caught my eye! This girl likes variety! 


----What WIAW isn't about----
Comparison - Judgement - Restriction - Guilt

----What WIAW is about----
Celebrating one of the glorious things we all have in common: We all eat!

WIAW is about food and fun! It's about making new friends, breaking out of a food rut, noting changes in your diet/lifestyle, inspiring yourself & others, embracing fruit & vegetables, nourishing your body with the foods that work for you, finding new ways to eat your favorite foods, and so much more <3
-peas & crayons


FROYO! from my favorite - Chiller Bee


the hubby's veggie and chicken pasta for dinner 
tilapia, broccoli and brown wild rice for lunch


went to dinner with the parentals and the hubby at BJ's Brewhouse
got the turkey burger without the buns and veggies instead of fries, yum
(sorry for the dark picture)


chopped tilapia over sauteed broccoli and spinach - happiness in my mouth
no joke


the hubby and I picked 10lbs of blueberries this past weekend
I have eaten so many blueberries over the last few days - little blue balls of yumyum


beef burger over spinach with avocado and mushrooms with sweet potato fries


sunday food prep 


took the hubby's mom out for dinner last night at Longhorn Steakhouse
salmon and veggies off the 500cal or less menu
was very very good


my daily morning snack - I'm OBSESSED with green apples


lunch at Freebirds, the hubby's favorite
burrito bowl for the win


why don't we round out this post with all my workouts for the last week
if you don't understand what they mean just ask and I'll be happy to explain


last thursday
pr'd my clean and jerk by 10lbs making it 105lbs
wahoo!


friday was our wonderful coach katelyn's birthday
(I call her sargeant katelyn but I love her because she pushes me to do things I tell myself I can't)


saturday - sporting my new Wodlove tank and Unbroken Design's belt


this week is pr week at Crossfit PRx
pr'd my bench press by 10lbs making it 80lbs
max row for 30 seconds was 134m


from today
holy crow that wod sucked, it was rough - everyone was jello afterwards 


All of these pictures can be found on my Instagram @kiwifitblog (you can click the little camera icon in the top right corner). I would love for you to follow me!

Question: What workout kicked your butt this week?
Whats your favorite fruit? 
Buns or no buns?

Eat clean, train mean, inspire others! 
-Jaren
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...