Monday, July 8, 2013

MIMM #10

Happy Monday Friends! As much as I dislike Mondays, I’m glad to be back to routine after several days of holiday festivities.

So let’s talk all about my marvelous long weekend!

Thursday I got up early and ran sprints in the home gym. I had to share the TV with my niece who basically went crazy when she saw Lightning McQueen flash across the screen… I’m a sucker for Cars!

Afterwards involved lots of cleaning, cooking, and partying! We had all our immediate family and friends over for ribs, Mom’s homemade cole slaw, and grilled veggies! My friend Sarah brought Skinny Taste’s Red White and Blue Fruit Skewers with Cheesecake Yogurt Dip – which was amazing! Mom made this beauty.


Friday involved this deliciousness for lunch!!


And an evening of fun with friends and my niece and nephew.

Saturday I got up early and ran to town to make goodies for a friends party.


Nothing like a summertime cruise in the Camaro.

Then the hubby and I made the long trek down south, it was a blasty blast! Even though we didn’t get home till after two am. YIKES.


Sunday, we saw Candace and her family off back to Oklahoma… Sad business.

Then the hubby and I went to see the Heat!

It was pretty funny, I could just do without the F-word every other minute.

We did a little shopping as well at Target and Academy, my two favorite stores!


Picked up a new lunch kit so people would stop asking me if I was bringing a 12pack to work everyday. Plus it is pretty and stylish. Grabbed some more coaches tape for Crossfit wounds and new ice packs for my lunch kit since they get yucky after a while.

Can never have enough Yoga DVDs and I LOVE Jillian Michaels.

At Target I grabbed some Yes To shampoo and face wash. My little sister swears by it and introduced me to it, plus I’m always looking for ways to cut chemicals out my life. Also needed some more Stash’s green tea, and a new scrubby for my Crossfit induced callouses…

As for today, I managed to yank myself out of bed at 4am to get my butt kicked.



It has been a rainy day here in South Texas which is rare for the summer so this girl is going home and taking a rain and tin roof nap. Win.


Question:
What neat things did you pick up this weekend?
How did you spend your fourth of July?

Eat clean, train mean, and inspire others!
-Jaren
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...