Wednesday, July 3, 2013

WIAW #15


Good morning! Its another WIAW post and I'm going to continue posting like I have the last few weeks. Instead of posting everything I had in one day, I'm posting all the things I ate this week that caught my eye! This girl likes variety! 


----What WIAW isn't about----
Comparison - Judgement - Restriction - Guilt

----What WIAW is about----
Celebrating one of the glorious things we all have in common: We all eat!
WIAW is about food and fun! It's about making new friends, breaking out of a food rut, noting changes in your diet/lifestyle, inspiring yourself & others, embracing fruit & vegetables, nourishing your body with the foods that work for you, finding new ways to eat your favorite foods, and so much more <3
-peas & crayons


wednesday night the hubby cooked homemade turkey meat loaf, homemade herb mashed potatoes, and roasted brussel sprouts


thursday night I had a cup of wonton soup and these delicious bad boys... love me some vietnamese spring rolls...



friday the hubby and I made homemade cajun crawfish and veggie pizza



for breakfast saturday - frozen blueberries and a turkey omelet 


dinner sunday night after the hubby came home - creamy chicken sausage and veggie skillet


forgot my lunch yesterday so chickfila grilled chicken sandwich and a side salad... YUM

and my workouts for the week...


thursday I pr'd my back squat - holla


and did yoga for some extra burn


friday morning crossfit


saturday morning yoga.... with an audience... 


sunday funday consisted of sprints!


tuesday morning crossfit...


Question: What PR did you reach this week?
What new recipe did you try?


Eat clean, train mean, && inspire others!
-Jaren


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...