Tuesday, August 14, 2012

What I Ate Wednesday #12

Good afternoon! Its another WIAW post and I'm going to continue posting like I have the last few weeks. Instead of posting everything I had in one day, I'm posting all the things I ate during week that caught my eye! This girl likes variety!

Since I have been MIA I will be tossing all the food pictures I have taken since my last WIAW! Be prepared for a picture over load.



Peas and Crayons


----What WIAW isn't about----
Comparison - Judgement - Restriction - Guilt

----What WIAW is about----
Celebrating one of the glorious things we all have in common: We all eat!

"WIAW is about food and fun! It's about making new friends, breaking out of a food rut, noting changes in your diet/lifestyle, inspiring yourself & others, embracing fruit & vegetables, nourishing your body with the foods that work for you, finding new ways to eat your favorite foods, and so much more" 
<3-peas & crayons

Lets get cracking! Lots to share!

i've been living on fruit...



you can't live in texas without wanting good bbq every so often... nothing like good turkey...


or bbq's chicken and veggies on the grill... our dinner for logann's birthday.


and desert...


veggies make great snacks...


one night the fiance cooked gumbo... delicious!


then i begged him for froyo after...


lunch date with a friend - grilled chicken and a sweet potato...


the wonderful shrimp and wine pasta the fiance made that night....


lunch date with the fiance to cheer me up after kiwi's passing... didn't help much.


freebird's date with my parents....


breakfast - easy sandwich and an egg!


pre-graduation dinner for the fiance... best sea bass EVER.


cake balls from the fiance's graduation party... not going to lie - i made myself sick...


my mother got placed on a no tyramine diet for health reasons so its been slim pickin's for dinner - but healthy none the less!



breakfast!


spent the weekend with my sister! we made sushi!




we went to a wonderful hole in the wall mexican restaurant - best tacos EVER.



And that's all folks!

Eat clean, train hard, and inspire others!
-Jaren

PS. Yay for a new banner. Still not 100% sold on it yet? Any thoughts?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...