Tuesday, August 28, 2012

What I Ate Wednesday #13


Good afternoon! Its another WIAW post and I'm going to continue posting like I have the last few weeks. Instead of posting everything I had in one day, I'm posting all the things I ate during week that caught my eye! This girl likes variety! 

Peas and Crayons

----What WIAW isn't about----
Comparison - Judgement - Restriction - Guilt

----What WIAW is about----
Celebrating one of the glorious things we all have in common: We all eat!

chicken kabobs, sweet potato cubes and barley.


scrambled egg with a black bean burger and milk


shrimp and veggies with brown rice from Genghis Grill


vegetarian pizza from BJ's


chocolate frozen yogurt with gummie bears from Chiller Bee


low fat cream cheese and crab stuffed chicken with brown rice and veggies


lunch at Cafe Express - turkey mini sandwich with turkey chili and a spring salad


lunch at Panera - half smoked turkey sandwich and a cup of soup


and lastly I have been fighting a sinus infection so my sweet fiance cooked me chicken and wild rice soup!


Eat Clean, train hard, and Inspire others! 
-Jaren
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...