Monday, April 30, 2012

New additions

Whew, I have been a busy girl with this blog today. I've added all kinds of goodies on the side of the page that you guys can check out if you want.


1. I updated my about me. I thought to myself new visitors won't know my name unless they go to the first post, and I'm the kind of girl where I like to know peoples names so it feels more personable.


2. I added a button so that if you use Bloglovin you can follow Kiwi Fit from there!


3. I added my twitter feed so you can see what I'm posting about! If you want to follow me on Twitter, search @KiwiFitBunny!


4. Next, I added a blog list that I will be adding to slowly. My newest blog addiction is The Lean Green Bean! She is studying to become a registered dietitian and she loves kittys. Lots of recipes and workout tips! Check her out!


5. And lastly, I'm changing the font from Arial to Georgia. Its just... cuter. 


6. I added a Follow Me on Pinterest button!! 


I would like to point out about the picture of Kiwi and I, that out of the 20 pictures I snapped with my computer, that was the only one were she looked either semi happy or even looked at the camera. As soon as she heard the camera start beeping she would turn away. Can we say DIVA?


Live, Love, and Lift!


-Kiwi and Me


For tips, suggestions, questions, or if you just want to share your weight loss pictures and story - email me at: kiwiandmefit@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...