Monday, July 23, 2012

Marvelous in My Monday #7

Marvelous in My Monday is a link up party started by the wonderful Katie over at Healthy Diva Eats. You just post about marvelous things that have happened to you over the week. 


This past week I spent most of my time sick, but things definitely started looking up on Thursday so I do have a few marvelous things to talk about!

1. Tuxes - Yesterday we went to Men's Warehouse and got the fiance, his grooms men, and my man of honor their tuxes for the wedding! I'm so excited! They are charcoal Vera Wang tuxes and the boys will be wearing paisley {the fiance put his foot down and demanded that detail} vests. After the boys left for some "bonding" time my mom and I bought the fiance some wedding gifts and we went shoe shopping at DSW. {SHOES!}


2. Family - Like I mentioned in my last post, my entire family has been under one roof this past weekend and while the house has been crowded it has been so nice! Lots of joking around, time spent with the babies... Feels like vacation or a slumber party! 

3. Mustache - In all my years my father has ALWAYS had a mustache. We constantly dare him to shave it, and he doesn't. So Saturday we dared him again, teasing him that he was all talk and no walk. Sunday morning Dad came into my room to wake Logann and I up since we were bunking together. He kept laughing and acting like he was hiding something, so Logann was like "What are you hiding?!" He said he wasn't hiding anything, and that he thought we would notice that his mustache is gone! I was out of bed so fast! Logann threw the blanket over her head and refused to look! It was pretty funny! But after 25 year I've finally seen all of my father's face! And he is so handsome without it, but it is a serious transition! I still can't believe it when I look at him. I think Candace is going to need therapy though. 

4. Old new clothes - Remember those clothes you packed up or wrote off because you couldn't fit into them anymore? Well I got out some dresses that I never really got to wear yesterday and I was able to wear them! I felt like I had a whole new wardrobe. Its little things like that that makes all the hard work worth it!

Today is going to have some rough moments though. I'm about to report the Camaro flooded to insurance; they may fix it or depending on the wiring total it {unlikely} but it will definitely hurt my resale value in the future. You know those guys you see at car shows that are madly in love with their cars? That is me, except I have boobs. My dream scenario is that it will be labeled water damage and I'll get a new interior. So we will see. 

But tonight I get to have dinner with one of my favorite friends and the fiance so that is the bright side! And since I'm off today I'll also get to fit in a kick butt workout! 

You have good days and bad days; and I always try to find the good in the bad! So chin up!


Eat clean, train hard, and inspire others!
-Kiwi && Me
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...