Tuesday, July 3, 2012

What I Ate Wednesday #9

Good morning! Its another WIAW post and I'm going to continue posting like I have the last few weeks. Instead of posting everything I had in one day, I'm posting all the things I ate this week that caught my eye! This girl likes variety! 



----What WIAW isn't about----
Comparison - Judgement - Restriction - Guilt

----What WIAW is about----
Celebrating one of the glorious things we all have in common: We all eat!

"WIAW is about food and fun! It's about making new friends, breaking out of a food rut, noting changes in your diet/lifestyle, inspiring yourself & others, embracing fruit & vegetables, nourishing your body with the foods that work for you, finding new ways to eat your favorite foods, and so much more" 
<3-peas & crayons

wednesday night dinner - picked by the fiance and my father - steak, oven roasted potatoes with onions, and baked beans


thursday night - my favorite - homemade pizza with onions, feta, black olives, broccoli, jalapenos and mushrooms


friday afternoon snack - while the fiance cleaned the kitchen {he is simply amazing} - tazo passion fruit tea, blueberries and Love Grown Foods Simply Oats


i have always given my friends flack for being addicted to coffee since i've never really liked it. well saturday logann & i stopped by starbucks and she ordered me a iced skinny carmel macchiato. it was love. i am addicted.


spent most of saturday afternoon making these {and stuffing my face with them}

recipe here




my favorite summer salsa - recipe here




good ol' fashioned fresh salsa - recipe here



while i worked on my recipe posts saturday i enjoyed a small pina colada



my father's birthday dinner - bbq'd chicken, asparagus, cole slaw, mashed sweet potatoes, and black baked beans


sunday morning skinny macchiato while i enjoyed some time with friends at cars && coffee


monday morning i made the boys some of No Sugar Sweet Life's Greek Yogurt Blueberry Banana Bread. they were very happy boys.


tuesday lunch - my addiction - sushhhhhi <3


another skinny macchiato, see its terrible! she created a monster.


now for the fitness aspect! {the fun part}

wednesday night: jillian michaels ripped in thirty


friday i hit the gym for forty minutes of cardio on the elliptical


saturday - 30 minutes of interval training on the treadmill, 10 minutes of rowing, 10 minutes cool down on the tread mill, 75 second plank, and some stretching. took my sisters with me - fun & fitness - one stop shop! 


sunday night - i did my commercial break workout while i watched extreme makeover weight loss edition and then ended the night with 60 minutes of bob harper's yoga.


monday night - day of rest. though they are nice, i get bored around workout time, antsy almost.  


tuesday night - 30 mins of bob harpers bob workout. dead jaren was dead. that workout is hard, like making-caveman-noises-just-to get-through-it hard.



i hope everyone has a fun && safe fourth of july! 





Question:
What is your favorite summer treat?
Do you do workouts during commericals?
Are you a coffee addict?

Eat clean, Train hard, & Inspire others!-Kiwi and Me
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...