Wednesday, July 25, 2012

What I Ate Wednesday #11

Good morning! Its another WIAW post and I'm going to continue posting like I have the last few weeks. Instead of posting everything I had in one day, I'm posting all the things I ate this week that caught my eye! This girl likes variety! 

Since I spent most of last week sick {so I didn't eat much} and I didn't get to post my WIAW last week I am combining the two weeks into one post! 


----What WIAW isn't about----
Comparison - Judgement - Restriction - Guilt

----What WIAW is about----
Celebrating one of the glorious things we all have in common: We all eat!

"WIAW is about food and fun! It's about making new friends, breaking out of a food rut, noting changes in your diet/lifestyle, inspiring yourself & others, embracing fruit & vegetables, nourishing your body with the foods that work for you, finding new ways to eat your favorite foods, and so much more" 
<3-peas & crayons

sushi with the fiance: mine


his


peanut butter & chocolate froyo from orange leaf


pulled beef, trader joe's eggplant & zucchini, and sweet potato fries


scrambled eggs with trader joe's chicken sausage


check out my Larabar review and giveaway post here


chipotle burrito bowl, so good


pink berry chocolate mini cup


cafe express mini turkey sandwich, cup of turkey chili, and a spring salad


skinny taste sloppy joes & corn with quinoa


skinny taste santa fe chicken with some alterations


140 cal skinny cow, do you see an ice cream pattern here?


sometimes this girl just needs some chick-fil-a, grilled chicken nuggets with a fruit cup


skinny taste black bean chipotle bugers with homemade cole slaw, avocado's and sweet potato fries


even though my fiance thinks i have an addiction, he still takes me to starbucks to make me smile
iced skinny carmel macchiato


we tried a new froyo shop in town called chiller bee, officially my favorite. he got birthday cake and peanut butter while I got chocolate mixed with peanut butter. so tasty!


Now for the FITNESS!
These are just a few I recorded.



a short run i squeezed in before an hour of yoga


Question: 
What is the longest you've held a plank?


Eat clean, train hard, and inspire others!
Kiwi && Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...