Wednesday, July 11, 2012

What I Ate Wednesday #10

Good morning! Its another WIAW post and I'm going to continue posting like I have the last few weeks. Instead of posting everything I had in one day, I'm posting all the things I ate this week that caught my eye! This girl likes variety! 


----What WIAW isn't about----
Comparison - Judgement - Restriction - Guilt

----What WIAW is about----
Celebrating one of the glorious things we all have in common: We all eat!

"WIAW is about food and fun! It's about making new friends, breaking out of a food rut, noting changes in your diet/lifestyle, inspiring yourself & others, embracing fruit & vegetables, nourishing your body with the foods that work for you, finding new ways to eat your favorite foods, and so much more" 
<3-peas & crayons

last wednesday evening my family went to one our of favorite restaurants, PF Changs. i got a cup of wonton soup, lettuce wraps, and hot oolong tea. 



i have recently become addicted to macchiatos, adding chia seeds to everything, cooking with lots of quinoa, and chocolate peanut butter... yum!



i've been making macchiatos at home; a single serving of carmel nut coffee, two sweetner packets, and about a half a cup of milk. works out to be 56 cents for two instead of 3.55 at starbucks...



i made running to the kitchen's cheesy zucchini quinoa with cauliflower instead... it was amazing! i love finding healthy recipes that give me that comfort food feeling.



we served the quinoa with chicken and veggie kabobs! lots of squash and mushrooms, my favorites!



saturday night the fiance's mom made turkey sausage jambalaya lightened up, it was so delicious! sometimes us cajun babies just need a good dose of our roots.



lots of healthy snacks; lots of grapes and watermelon....



sunday night we tried sweet tooth sweet life's cheesy crab and shrimp shells with chicken instead of shrimp... a-maz-ing.



sometimes i even snack on veggies... i am quite sure i could live on cauliflower.



sometimes {okay 99% of the time} my fiance is wonderful; lets me sleep in and cooks me french toast. that is love my friends...



and sometimes i just give in to the evil voice and grab a starbucks skinny carmel macchiato...



now on to the sweaty details... fitness. 
 

though i have been taking it easy the last few days i have gotten in some killer workouts...

like lots of bob haper yoga...




some walking, jogging and sprinting with the fiance... ignore my iphones auto correct fail!



and lots of planks!!




Question:
What is your favorite summer treat?
Do you do workouts during commericals?
Are you a coffee addict?


Eat clean, train hard, & inspire others!
-Kiwi && Me

1 comment:

  1. Yes I am a coffee addict! Where do you get the coffee to make your drinks at home!? I so need to do that!! All yOur eats look so yummy! I want to try the shells recipe too!
    <3 Sam

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...