Monday, March 26, 2012

Bob Harper

So I bought several Bob Harper DVDs awhile back and I haven't gotten to do many of them. My younger sister told me to try the Total Body Transformation because, well, it kicked her hiney! Now remember that big ego I have? I was quite sure that since I am a P90X and Insanity grad that the TBT couldn't be that rough. I was wrong. Very very wrong.


Oh my goodness was I wrong. Total Body Transformation is sort of like Shaun T's Pure Cardio in the sense that they are no stops and it's go, go, go! But it's mostly compound moves that never end and exhaust a certain muscle until its useless only to move on to the next muscle victim. The purpose of the DVD is to help those that have "plateaued". (I will discuss my views on plateaus at a later date, but I'd like to say that I don't believe they exist in the way most people do.) Well this DVD delivers a great workout sure to shock your system! So try it out!


Live, Love, and Lift!


-Kiwi and Me


PS. One day later - Sore!!! 


For questions, tips, or blog suggestions please email me at kiwiandmefit@gmail.com.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...