Sunday, March 11, 2012

Shepards Pie


Beef it's what for dinner. Or in this case, ground turkey!


On tonight's menu - Skinny Taste Lightened up Sheppard's Pie (link here).


The fiancé GRACIOUSLY offered to cook dinner, and as a woman who the heck am I to complain? Am I lucky or what? I was able to get a nice afternoon workout in - forty minutes of Total Body Sculpt with Gilad and twenty minutes of interval training on the treadmill! Now to relax, which is really hard to do with Kiwi sitting like a parrot on my shoulder again. She really doesn't know boundaries; I don't know why I even try anymore!


Everyone have a wonderful evening, and if you have a stinker furry baby like Kiwi - good luck.


Live, Love and Lift!


Kiwi and Me


For questions, tips, or blog suggestions please email me at kiwiandmefit@gmail.com.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...