Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Jillian Michaels

Let's talk about only one of the most iconic trainers in the world... Ms. Jillian Michaels. If we all had her as our personal trainer, well, we'd all be RIPPED. Best known for her time spent kicking butt and taking names on Biggest Loser, she has since moved on to work on her personal life and other projects. I miss seeing her every Tuesday, but she is still around if you know where to look for her. 


And look no further than iTunes! The Jillian Michaels Show has dozens of FREE podcasts for your listening pleasure that you can download and play on the go. You can listen to them at the gym, in the car, while you're cooking... Her podcasts cover plateaus, workouts, gym shoes, nutrition, obesity in children, and lots of other topics that can be beneficial to those seeking to better their health! Just beware she does use cuss words here and there, so if you have young ears around you may want to wait to listen to them on your own. Biggest Loser trainer Bob Harper drops in from time to time on her podcasts to throw in his two cents as well. I really enjoy listening to her podcasts, and she makes good points on how to stay motivated. 


So your homework, download one of her podcasts and see what you think. If you're not really into her, how can you not be, try finding a fitness podcast that you like.


As for Ms. Kiwi, I saw this comic this morning and busted out laughing because it totally reminded me of her. My little ball of evil. Feeling better today, so I'm going back to my workouts tomorrow even though I'm still experiencing some congestion. I really hate missing a workout, so these last few days have been pretty tough for me to be low key (even though I've snuck in some squats and weights in here and there). 


Live, Love, and Lift!


-Kiwi and Me


For questions, tips, or blog suggestions please email me at kiwiandmefit@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...