Tuesday, June 26, 2012

100th Post + Blogs I Love


Yeah you heard Jasper right, this is my 100th post! Holy cow! How awesome is that? Time flies when you're having fun! I hope everyone reading this enjoys this blog as much as I do. When I started this, it was for me. This blog keeps me accountable; it is a work out log, a food diary, a way for me to reflect on things in my life... Pretty much its cheap therapy. A motto that I have sort of adopted to get me through my days is, "Eat clean, train hard, and inspire others." Like I've said before, if I can just inspire one person, mission accomplished. I enjoy sharing my life with everyone, even if it is not always super eventful. 


To celebrate my 100th post I thought I would celebrate by posting the posts I'm most proud about as well as the blogs that inspire me.


My First Post
Do all vices come with a price?
Sunday, a day of prep
My workout makes me nauseous
Pizza + Pizza Dough Recipes
Guest Post: Food Labeling - By Logann
Sore, what a wonderful feeling
Healthy Snacking
Fun Chocolate Chip Oatmeal and Walnut Cookies 




I would like to end this post by sharing with all of you blogs that inspire me and keep me motivated. Hopefully you'll love them too.


First, is Kelly at No Sugar Sweet Life. Don't let the no sugar added in her blog title fool you, she is probably one of the sweetest bloggers I've had the pleasure of communicating with. {Plus she put me on her blog love and I almost fainted} She shares details of her life, awesome tips for living a simple healthy life, her fitness journey, GORGEOUS pictures, and recipes that will make your mouth water just by looking at the screen! She has lost over 50 pounds since she started her journey, and is truly inspiring!


If you like fun and fashion, then Katie at Healthy Diva Eats is your girl! She shares everything from fashion to food and fitness. Plus she hosts a really cool link up party called Marvelous in My Monday! If anyone has a positive attitude it is this girl, reading her blog always brings a smile to my face! She also shares some pretty awesome recipes! Some of her smoothies are just to die for!


Next up is Lindsay at The Lean Green Bean! I would just love to have her creativity! She posts up delicious creative recipes weekly as well as new and butt kicking workouts! If anyone is an example of Fitfluential, it is this girl right here! She also started the Foodie Penpals program! She is a genius!


I couldn't be more jealous of Kristin at Stuft Mama. Not only does she have the cutest twin boys, she also gets to workout with none other than Bob Harper himself. {and she calls him her boyfriend teehee} I don't know when this girl sleeps; she is always posting pictures of time with her boys, tasty healthy recipes, and her workouts! Just look at her arms, Kristin is one buff mama! Just watch out, she is always taunting us with her awesome looking {yet healthy} deserts! Look up her Flat Kitty pictures, they crack me up.


Julie at Peanut Butter Fingers is just plain awesome! No other way to describe her! I love reading about her life in Ocala, and her uber cute dog Sadie! If you want access to new and effective workouts check her out! She posts quite a few! She also posts up pictures of what she eats daily! I get lots of ideas for dishes, she sparks my creativity!


And last, but definitely NOT least, Courtney at Sweet Tooth Sweet Life! Her cat Cody looks like a skinnier version of Jasper, it just trips me out. While she is working on getting her personal training business started, she blogs lots of awesome recipes! Ranging from sweets to meals, everything looks delicious! Especially this one! She also has all kinds of workouts posted up here for everyone to enjoy! She is just a sweet interesting person and I know you will enjoy her blog!


Thank you everyone for your comments and love! Remember you can follow me on Facebook and Twitter! And I hope that, like most things, this blog just gets better with time. Feel free to send me questions, tips, or suggestions if there is something you would like me to cover in my blog! I would love to! 


Live, Love, and Lift!
-Kiwi and Me



For tips, suggestions, questions, or if you just want to share your weight loss pictures and story - email me at: kiwiandmefit(at)gmail(dot)com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...