Tuesday, June 5, 2012

What I Ate Wednesday #5

Good morning! Its another WIAW post and I'm going to continue posting like last week. Instead of posting everything I had in one day, I'm posting all the things I ate this week that caught my eye! This girl likes variety! Sadly, due to the problems that I've had with acid reflux I ate a lot of small bland meals so as not to tick my body off anymore so I don't have a alot to post today.



----What WIAW isn't about----
Comparison - Judgement - Restriction - Guilt

----What WIAW is about----
Celebrating one of the glorious things we all have in common: We all eat!

WIAW is about food and fun! It's about making new friends, breaking out of a food rut, noting changes in your diet/lifestyle, inspiring yourself & others, embracing fruit & vegetables, nourishing your body with the foods that work for you, finding new ways to eat your favorite foods, and so much more <3
-Peas and Crayons


Skinny Taste Whole Wheat Pancakes with strawberries my wonderful fiance made!


The wonderful lunch I had with my fiance at America's! Chicken with pineapple pico in an avocado cilantro sauce with quinoa and asparagus.


The starter, a corn soup of some sort that I never caught the name of but boy was it good.


My Spicy Summer Scramble - I'll post the recipe tomorrow.


P.F. Chang's Dragon Oolong Tea




Shrimp Stir Fry that the fiance cooked for me to take for lunch!





My addiction, Jamba Juice - Mega Mango for the win!





Question:

Did you try something new this week? A new recipe, or restaurant or dish?

Live, Love, and Lift!

-Kiwi and Me

For tips, suggestions, questions, or if you just want to share your weight loss pictures and story - email me at: kiwiandmefit(at)gmail(dot)com



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...