Friday, June 29, 2012

Fun + Furry Friday

Happy Friday! It is finally that favorite day of most everyone's week! {Personally Sunday is my favorite} Today is a great day though because I don't have to work and its Dad's Birthday! Though we aren't celebrating until tomorrow, I still wish all the love and happiness to the best man I have ever know! 






Last night I cooked Dad and the fiance homemade pizza while they watched Swamp People. They are addicted. I swore I would never watch it, but now I get drawn in. Some of those alligators are HUGE. The fiance has family near where that show is filmed in Louisiana, and I was born in Slidell - so I guess we are both technically cajun babies. {Crawfish, shrimp creole, and gumbo are my favooooorite} Afterwards I made them give up the TV so I could do another Jillian Michaels' workout before bed. Get my butt kicked - accomplished.


{me waiting on their show to end to workout}

I hate it when you are excited to sleep in and you wake up at the butt crack of dawn. 7:30 - bam - I'm awake. So I got up and cooked myself scrambled eggs with feta and a crumbled black bean burger {my current breakfast addiction}. After that I headed to town {yeah I live far away enough from town to say that} to run errands and a quick workout at the gym! 40 minutes of elliptical while I watched some of Fast Five; I love car movies.






I stopped by Kroger for some ingredients for the recipes I said I wanted to try yesterday. I also had to grab some things for some recipes of my own that I'll be posting up in the next few days! {so check back}


{I'm getting crazy addicted to that Mission Quacamole Dip - like hardcore}

When I got home I made my Dad watch my new movie! I love Mirror Mirror, it is a clean family movie and it is pretty funny. I also love that Snow White saves herself. Check it out!




I snacked on some Love Grown granola and blueberries with some Tazo Passion Tea while the fiance cleaned the kitchen. {I dusted, that counts for something right?}




Well my little sister Logann is almost here {YAY} and we are headed to go pick up my mother from the airport! So I bid you all goodnight!  I hope you have a fabulous weekend, and like I said check back for some fun fresh recipes! 




Last but not least its Furry Friday, so I thought I would show of Her Royal Highness, Kiwi herself!




Question:
What is your favorite way to eat granola?
Do you like to watch tv, listen to music, or have silence while you workout?




Live, Love, and Lift!
-Kiwi and Me
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...