Sunday, June 17, 2012

Relaxing Sunday

My favorite kind of day. Slow, no expectations, and do what you want. I woke up late this morning since I skipped church due to feeling miserable. It felt awesome to sleep in and I feel a million times better than last night. Started the day with some Kashi Go Lean cereal and caught up on all the shows I've missed while cuddling with the pups! {Franklin & Bash, Rizzoli & Isles, Fairly Legal} I went to lunch with my family, our local mexican restaurant. I was thankful I could actually eat without feeling completely miserable. Plus I got my fill of yummy guacamole! {could eat my weight in that stuff, not joking}

Afterwards we ran errands to Petsmart and Ulta. I could literally spend all day in Ulta, and probably all my money. Picked up some new polishes, and some other things, but we will save that for tomorrow's Marvelous Monday!

Came home and while I painted my nails watched Star Trek with Chris Pine. {Addicted to that movie} Then spent the rest of the day outside with my parents roaming the pasture, bathing the dogs, gardening, trimming roses, and relaxing on the patio.



One of two herb garden boxes we have.



Washing Sawyer was definitely an adventure in itself. While he has the border gene that leads to biting and chasing the water coming out of the hose, he doesn't like getting a bath. He kept slipping out of his collar and running away. I think I got a few grey hairs from the experience. Its been seven years since I've had to train a dog, forgot it wasn't easy.

Came inside and enjoyed this delicious salad. Greens, broccoli, squash, corn, butter beans, left over ribs, fat free croutons, and home made balsamic. I might have ended dinner with a vanilla Skinny Cow sandwich too. :)



Well I am off to try out a new workout dvd! I hope everyone had a wonderful day!

Question:
What is your favorite way to relax?


Live, Love, and Lift!
-Kiwi {the nut job cat I found in my bed sleeping under the covers this afternoon} and Me

For tips, suggestions, questions, or if you just want to share your weight loss pictures and story - email me at:
kiwiandmefit(at)gmail(dot)com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...