Monday, June 25, 2012

Marvelous in My Monday #3

Marvelous in My Monday is a link up party started by the wonderful Katie over at Healthy Diva Eats. You just post about marvelous things that have happened to you over the week. 


First off, one of our local Kroger started offering Perfect Fit Meals. Many of you may have heard of My Fit Foods, where you can go buy prepackaged healthy meals that you just heat and go. Perfect Fit Meals is the same concept. You can get them at Kroger for roughly $4.99-7.99 per meal, with breakfast to dinner options available! The nutritional information for the whole meal is posted on every meal, with most meals ranging from 250 to 350 calories. I had mentioned to my fiance that Kroger got Perfect Fit Meals and he was like, yeah thats great. But yesterday at the store he picked a few up and he is a believer. They are tasty, easy, and healthy. Perfect for someone on the go who needs a healthy option! So check them out!


The mediterranean chicken with asparagus and quinoa was delicious!


I have decided to taste the Koolaid and try out Crossfit at Crossfit Conroe this week! I love trying new workouts, especially very intense ones. I am super excited, but nervous to go into a new environment where I don't know anyone. Hopefully I'll make some new friends quick, and get a kick butt workout! Wish me luck, and I'll definitely post up on my experience!


My sister Candace over at Saltwater Quilts finished her Rose Quilt she has been working on. It is soooooooooo pretty. Go check it out. I just love the colors! She is so talented. Duh she is related to me.


Question:
What marvelous thing happened to you this weekend?
What are you looking forward to the most this week?

Live, Love, and Lift!
-Kiwi and Me


For tips, suggestions, questions, or if you just want to share your weight loss pictures and story - email me at: kiwiandmefit(at)gmail(dot)com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...