Friday, June 8, 2012

Healthy Snacking

Tomorrow is one of my favorite events of the year, the Indy Car race in Fort Worth. I can't even explain how excited I am. Fast cars, need I say more?

What I don't look forward to at the event... Stadium food. It is so over priced, most of it is fried and I always end up miserable all evening long. This year, I said NO. Don't I always say go at things with a plan? Well I did.

My father and I went to the store to buy coolers and load up on healthy snacks we could take to feed the four of us going tomorrow. We made tortilla roll ups with low carb tortillas, fat free cream cheese, turkey and lettuce. We also cut up watermelon, broccoli, packaged baby carrots, low fat string cheese, and grapes! In addition we packed Kashi Bars, Justin's Almond Butter packets, beef jerky, pretzels and apples! Who is prepared? This girl right here. You have a choice in what you eat. So step up and take charge, even if it means taking an hour out of your day to prepare.




Well, on another note, I'm nervous for my fiance's test in the morning. I'm sending lots of love and prayers his way tonight. Also, earlier today I helped my dad wash his big Dodge 3500 only to have it pour down raining tonight, should have seen that coming. But the lightening is amazing, so that makes up for it!


Tonight I'm sore from last nights Total Body Sculpt by Gilad, but its all worth it to wear my size four short shorts. But being sore isn't going to stop me from kicking my own butt again as soon as I'm done writing this post!

And last but not least, being that today is Furry Friday I thought I would send some fuzzy cuteness your way! 


Question:

What is your favorite snack to take with you?

Live, Love, and Lift!
-Kiwi and Me


For tips, suggestions, questions, or if you just want to share your weight loss pictures and story - email me at: kiwiandmefit(at)gmail(dot)com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...