Friday, June 22, 2012

Life & Furry Friday

Goodness it feels like I haven't posted in forever. {and it has only been two days-or a day and a half-who's counting} I've been busy, I have no other valid excuses. But it makes me feel lazy.
 

Yesterday, I had a dentist appointment and lots of fun errands in town to run. I hate any kind of doctor environment, no matter how nice they are. I'm just a pansy. I'm always afraid they are going to whip out a needle and try to poke me. No joke. Needle phobic to the extreme. 


But I did come home to find a new Women's Health waiting for me at the door, so that is a straight up win! I think its funny Kate Beckinsale hates working out. But its cool she found her groove in yoga! I think some days we can all relate, but 99% of days I love working out. Its fun, it pushes me, clears my head, and keeps me in shape!




After that, I headed down south to Houston for my first wedding dress fitting. First off, my tiny town doesn't have traffic unless there has been an accident. So for me to head to Houston, the land of crazy drivers and tail lights is just painful. Plus what is the point of having a camaro when you can't drive it spiritedly?



I stopped on my way to grab some tasty tea! Passion tea with no sugar added is my favorite. I actually buy the tea packets at the store to make it at home and work now. LOVE IT.



After my fitting, I picked up the fiance for some tasty fajitas at our favorite tex-mex restaurant, Chuy's. Then it was time to show Jillian Michaels who is boss. Another Ripped in 30 workout this week. I just love her.


eat clean, train hard, and inspire others.

As for today, I enjoyed this snack at work. Getting addicted to those Simply Oats quickly.


This afternoon I enjoyed a wonderful sushi dinner with my family, then we went to see Brave. I loved it! It may be too scary for little kids, but I thought it was a great movie! I love that it focuses on family and not her trying to find a husband. I won't ruin it for anyone, but seriously go see it.

As for Furry Friday, I thought I would show Sawyer off again. I know ya'll probably miss her royal fuzzy highness, Kiwi, so I'll be sure to post up her evilness soon. As for this little guy, this was Wednesday after some time playing in the yard.


Question:
What movie have you seen recently?
Do you have a love or a hate relationship with working out?


Live, Love, and Lift!
-Kiwi and Me


For tips, suggestions, questions, or if you just want to share your weight loss pictures and story - email me at: kiwiandmefit(at)gmail(dot)com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...