Monday, June 18, 2012

Marvelous in my Monday #2

Marvelous in My Monday is a link up party started by the wonderful Katie over at Healthy Diva Eats. You just post about marvelous things that have happened to you over the week. And since I had a wonderful weekend at the Indy race, I have lots of marvelous things to talk about!




Yesterday at Ulta I picked up some really neat nail polish, that I am TOTALLY in love with! Can never have enough OPI polish! Room with the Blues & Pirouette My Whistle!


I also picked up a new workout DVD, Jillian Michaels' Ripped in 30. I think she is wonderful, I love her, her podcasts, her workouts... She is marvelous. :)


And she kicked my butt. Nothing is better than a great workout!


Something super marvelous happened this past week, we got our very first Trader Joes! They just recently started opening stores in SE Texas and we were lucky enough to get one 25 minutes away! The fiance are going to check it out on our date night this week! WINNING!


And last but not least I am having a marvelous time with our new family dog, Sawyer. I think Van is quite happy to have a new friend! What else are new best friends for other than biting your face? 


Question: What marvelous thing did you buy or try this weekend?

Live, Love, and Lift!
-Kiwi and Me

For tips, suggestions, questions, or if you just want to share your weight loss pictures and story - email me at: kiwiandmefit(at)gmail(dot)com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...