Tuesday, June 19, 2012

just another day in the neighborhood...

Good evening! I'm currently staying at my sisters house and having a blasty blast playing with her kiddos! It makes things easy that Candace and her family know the importance of a healthy diet and a fit lifestyle, so its like being at home!



Yesterday I showed up after work and while the kids were napping I threw on my gym clothes to do another day of Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30! Today my hamstrings are telling me that her program means business!



"Transformation is not a future event it's a present activity." Jillian Michaels

Afterwards, I was hungry. I am pretty much always hungry or eating. Such is life. So I enjoyed some Love Grown Foods Simply Oats and organic blueberries my sister and her family picked! I could have seriously eaten both bags and I wouldn't have felt guilty about it! SO GOOD.



For dinner my sister threw chicken, red kidney beans, black beans, peppers, rotel, and some chickpeas in a crock pot for awhile and served it over farro! It was so good! But I'll save that for WIAW tomorrow!


Over dinner we discussed new songs that I have added to my workout list! I thought I would share them with you! Definitely try out these songs for a little pep in your step when you are running or trucking away on the elliptical!


  

I decided to use today as one of my days of rest since I was so sore. Sitting at a desk for ten hours didn't help either, every time I got up I was more sore than the last! Plus I've been fighting a terrible headache since I woke up. Generic Excedrin is my best friend today that is for sure! Glad it finally went away this afternoon right after my friend and I enjoyed some yummy Jamba Juice, sleeping on the couch must be the source. {that or its my bodies way of saying I dislike you for making me wake up at 5:30am-so glad I get to sleep in tomorrow} I see a relaxing day of playing with fur babies, working out, and cooking fun things in my near future! Thursday I go in for my first wedding dress fitting, who is excited? This girl!


Well apparently my niece and nephew think I need to stop blogging and pay them some more attention, so I'm off!


Question:
What new songs have you added to your workout?



Live, Love and Lift!
-Kiwi Fit Blog



For tips, suggestions, questions, or if you just want to share your weight loss pictures and story - email me at: kiwiandmefit(at)gmail(dot)com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...