Tuesday, June 26, 2012

What I Ate Wednesday #8

Good morning! Its another WIAW post and I'm going to continue posting like I have the last few weeks. Instead of posting everything I had in one day, I'm posting all the things I ate this week that caught my eye! This girl likes variety! 


----What WIAW isn't about----
Comparison - Judgement - Restriction - Guilt

----What WIAW is about----
Celebrating one of the glorious things we all have in common: We all eat!

WIAW is about food and fun! It's about making new friends, breaking out of a food rut, noting changes in your diet/lifestyle, inspiring yourself & others, embracing fruit & vegetables, nourishing your body with the foods that work for you, finding new ways to eat your favorite foods, and so much more <3
-peas & crayons


a half bird from freebirds


skinny taste black bean chipotle burgers, with avocado and homemade cole slaw



scrambled eggs mixed with grated parmesan and crumbled black bean burgers


my addiction, tazo passion fruit tea with no added sugar from starbucks


love grown foods simply oats granola and fresca, an afternoon snack


perfect fit meals from kroger the fiance picked up for us




more tazo passion fruit tea, a d d i c t e d


sunday we had to take my mother to the airport early so i got up and made her breakfast. scrambled eggs, feta, onions, mushrooms, and crumbled black bean burgers



lunch with my dad a red lobster, ordered the chicken, shrimp and scallops from the grill but i didn't eat the chicken or the rice. i might have run out of room because i had a few cheddar biscuits


more tea. :)


snack time! almonds and dark chocolate pieces



i'm a southern girl, sometimes i have grits for breakfast


i might also be addicted to sushi


This afternoon, after we got home from our favorite sushi joint, the fiance and I spent some time outside playing with the pups. Sawyer has a kiddie pool he splashes around in and its hilarious! I have a video, I'll load it up soon so you all can see!


Right before the sun went down I decided to go for a run, even though it was still pretty close to 100 degrees outside. I only ran for about 20-25 minutes, I forgot my phone, but boy was I red when I came inside.


Now some of you may be new to my blog and don't know this but generally I don't like yoga. I just have never enjoyed it, or maybe I was just doing the wrong yoga DVD. Tonight I decided that since I ran, which is also not my favorite, I would give yoga another go. I broke out another Bob Harper DVD that I had previously ordered and hadn't gotten a chance to use yet, and I LOVED IT. I was on fire, I felt challenged, and I got that "peace of mind" everyone raves about. I will definitely be doing this DVD more often.



One a slightly distressing note: we switched propane companies for a bigger tank and cheaper rate, and they forgot to turn the lines on. So I had to take one of the coldest baths ever. Not a fan.


Question:
What is your favorite yoga dvd?
What is your favorite tea?


Live, Love, and Lift!
-Kiwi and Me


For tips, suggestions, questions, or if you just want to share your weight loss pictures and story - email me at: kiwiandmefit(at)gmail(dot)com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...