Tuesday, June 19, 2012

What I Ate Wednesday #7

Good morning! Its another WIAW post and I'm going to continue posting like I have the last few weeks. Instead of posting everything I had in one day, I'm posting all the things I ate this week that caught my eye! This girl likes variety! Unfortunately I spent the weekend with my first ever stomach bug so this week is a little lacking!





----What WIAW isn't about----
Comparison - Judgement - Restriction - Guilt

----What WIAW is about----
Celebrating one of the glorious things we all have in common: We all eat!

WIAW is about food and fun! It's about making new friends, breaking out of a food rut, noting changes in your diet/lifestyle, inspiring yourself & others, embracing fruit & vegetables, nourishing your body with the foods that work for you, finding new ways to eat your favorite foods, and so much more <3
-peas & crayons

lunch with a friend, a small turkey sub and a cup of chili from quiznos


father's day saturday dinner {which i didn't get to enjoy} - my dad's special ribs, sweet potato cubes, cole slaw and butter beans


my tacos from sunday lunch, i never eat all the rice and beans, so i think i'm going to start ordering it a la carte per Abby's {abz & oats} suggestion


the salad my dad got! 


 sunday night salad: greens, corn, butter beans, broccoli, squash, ribs, and vinaigrette


monday snack: love grown simply oats and locally picked blueberries! 



my sister threw chicken, peppers, black beans, red beans, chickpeas and rotel in to a crock pot and served it over farro



home made pizza {dough} with veggies and feta 


Question:
What did you enjoy for Father Day lunch or dinner?

Live, Love, and Lift!
-Kiwi and Me

For tips, suggestions, questions, or if you just want to share your weight loss pictures and story - email me at: kiwiandmefit(at)gmail(dot)com


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...