Friday, May 4, 2012

It's Friday! Friday!

Good Lord will that song ever stop popping in my head?! It's embedded in my brain forever! Most. Stop. It.


Anyways, it's Furry Friday! Heck its just Friday in general! This girl is ready for the weekend! Then again, who isn't? Tonight we have Insanity Power and Resistance, and Homemade Veggie Pizzas! We usually make our own crust but in the sake of saving time since we are prepping for a car show tomorrow I'll post the recipe using store bought wheat crust. I'll be posting my easy quick recipe for low calorie pizza later tonight! So stay tuned! Photo A Day coming later as well. And now I present to you the fur babies!

Kiwi and Pookey. These two girls will literally tackle you to see what is on your plate. They love bread and pizza. Tonight, Pookey will be all over me trying to get a bite of my pizza crust. Random little weirdo's. They may be old and fragile but they'll go raptor-mode for their carbs! And next, my chunky monkey Jasper. Sleeping is what he does third best, eating and pouncing you when you least expect it are his favorite pass times. He also enjoys watching birds from the porch, fine wine and long walks on the beach. Kidding on the last two.
Be sure to check back later for my pizza recipe and the photo of the day!

Live, Love, and Lift!

-Kiwi and Me

For tips, suggestions, questions, or if you just want to share your weight loss pictures and story - email me at: kiwiandmefit@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...