Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Photo A Day - May 2nd and an Announcement

First for our announcement... We have reached 


6,000 VIEWS

Holy smokes could this girl be more excited or what? I feel like I'm going to faint! I feel like that is a big accomplishment in just under two months. I am happy. And grateful. So a big big big big big big thank you to everyone who has checked out KFB. You are beyond awesome. Truly, I mean it. Like for real.



Next onto Photo of the Day: Skyline

I would like to say first that I live in the middle of no where so most of my skylines are trees. Most have towns or skyscrapers, I have oak trees. So I browsed through my phone and found this little gem I took at the Brenham Airport which is also home to the Southern Flyer Diner. It is a fifties style diner, complete with waitresses in poodle skirts and its not exactly healthy. But its an hour and a half a way and we usually go like maybe four times a year, and I use it as my cheat day. While you wait you can watch the planes fly in and land, some come just for the food. So here you go.


Live, Love, and GIVE MASSIVE THANKS!

-Kiwi (my study helper) and Me

For tips, suggestions, questions, or if you just want to share your weight loss pictures and story - email me at: kiwiandmefit@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...