Thursday, May 24, 2012

Lazy Day

Today I have been lazy. Like super lazy. But hey its vacation, its allowed. When I get home its back to my way of eating and five days a week workouts. Not that I'm complaining, I kind of miss my normal routine. It is comforting, habitual, and proven to keep me at a healthy weight. Call me weird, but oh well. I woke up, watched Harry Potter The Deathly Hallows Pt. 2. I'm a nerd, truth. Ate lunch, sat on the porch and watched all the beach goers enjoy the sun. Why do I have to be so fair skinned? Why can't I enjoy hours in the sun like everyone else and rock that tan? Such is life. Tomorrow I am going to enjoy the beach, no if ands or buts about it.


I did work in a small workout today. I keep a list of quick moves on my phone that I can do pretty much any where if needed that I thought I would share. I do use weights for these but if you don't have any handy, that is okay too. You can do this alone for a short workout or after some cardio.
For dinner, the fiance boiled shrimp and made cole slaw. I can honestly say I am painfully full and I know that boil mix is going to make me swell up like a balloon tomorrow. Definitely drinking a gallon of water before bed. [Maybe not a gallon, but a lot.]


I found a recipe today when I was making the rounds on all my favorite blogs and thought I would pass it along. Check out The No Sugar Sweet Life for her new Greek Yogurt Blueberry Muffins. They look like they are to die for. I'm going to hit up our local blueberry farm, I'm so making these for the fiance. I am a blueberry muffin addict, I love them but never eat them since usually they aren't very good for you. But this recipe on the other hand, is a healthy foodie's dream.

Questions:

What is your favorite breakfast food?


Live, Love, and Lift!

-Kiwi (six days without her - yes I miss my cat) and Me

For tips, suggestions, questions, or if you just want to share your weight loss pictures and story - email me at: kiwiandmefit@gmail.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...