Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wake up and Live!

Good morning! I thought I would take a second to post a little morning motivation! Life is all about choices, we an sit back and let life happen to us, or we can take charge and live. So today make choices. Choose to be healthy, choose to be happy, choose to take risks.

Live, Love, and Lift!

-Kiwi and Me
(I would like to point out that my furry counter part is now on this bread kick and has been jumping on the counter, knocking the bread bag on the floor, and pulling pieces out to eat! How brave can you be?! And she knows that since she is cute as a button that I'll probably laugh and let her get away with it...)

For tips, suggestions, questions, or if you just want to share your weight kiss pictures and story - email me at: kiwiandmefit@gmail.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...