Wednesday, May 16, 2012

What I Ate Wednesday #2

Good morning! I'm back with another WIAW post for you guys. I really like this idea, and think Peas and Crayons is a genius! I have fun thinking about what to eat and taking the pictures! Plus I got to hook up with a bunch of new blogs from last week! More blogs to read = more ideas to share!  



----What WIAW isn't about----

Comparison - Judgement - Restriction - Guilt

----What WIAW is about----
Celebrating one of the glorious things we all have in common: We all eat!

WIAW is about food and fun! It's about making new friends, breaking out of a food rut, noting changes in your diet/lifestyle, inspiring yourself & others, embracing fruit & vegetables, nourishing your body with the foods that work for you, finding new ways to eat your favorite foods, and so much more <3
-Peas and Crayons


Breakfast: Peanut butter and Ezekiel bread! Its so easy, I don't know how else to start off my day!

Snack: Frozen grapes, almonds, and a boiled egg! My friends stick their noses up at it, but honestly its a great snack, I look forward to it.

Lunch: Left over homemade chicken and veggie quesadillas with salsa!

Dinner: Pulled beef sandwich, corn, and sweet potato fries! Sweet potato fries are my weakness I really have to force myself to eat a healthy portion. Torture. And I had to fight off Pookey who was trying to eat everything on my plate. That cat is weird.

Last night while I was doing floor arm exercises on my back [holy moly my biceps are sore today], Kiwi thought it would be fun to lay on my chest. I gave her the boot when she kept meowing every time I would move, even though I found it comical. She jumped up on the chair and gave me the evil eye (see picture). Such a brat!


 
Live, Love and Lift! 

-Kiwi and Me

For tips, suggestions, questions, or if you just want to share your weight loss pictures and story - email me at: kiwiandmefit@gmail.com

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...