Thursday, May 3, 2012

Photo A Day - May 3rd

Good afternoon my dears! It's photo time!


Today's photo: something you wore today.


Before I post my picture please take into consideration that I have no makeup on and my hair is in a pony tail because I went I bed at two am and woke up at five am due to studing for a cost accounting exam. I am a zombie. Finals will be the death of me yet!


But onto the photo, this weekend I bought more Sally Hansen nail effects (literally an addiction) and I still can't stop thinking how cute they are. So on display - my leopard print nails and sunglasses, here ya go!



Live, Love, and Lift!


-Kiwi and Me


For tips, suggestions, questions, or if you just want to share your weight loss pictures and story - email me at: kiwiandmefit@gmail.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...