Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Photo A Day - May 1st

Good evening! I have always wanted to participate in one of those Photo A Day challenges so here I go! I found this from @FatMumSlim! I'm very excited about some of the pictures on there and what I'll be able to come up with! Some days I may post that day, but due to finals I may post a couple days all at once! And its still the beginning of the month so you can still jump on the band wagon and participate! So here is to a new month, and a new start! Its also the beginning of SUMMER! Are you starting new fitness goals this month? Or changing your old ones? Now is a good time to start new habits!  Feel free to share them in the comments section, or email me! I would love to hear!


Day 1: Peace


This is a picture of my back yard and pasture. I love all the gorgeous flowers my mother and sister have picked out. Its so peaceful here. I love those mornings when I can get up early and watch the sun come up over the horses in the pasture. 


Live, Love, and Lift!


-Kiwi Fit



For tips, suggestions, questions, or if you just want to share your weight loss pictures and story - email me at: kiwiandmefit@gmail.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...