Sunday, May 6, 2012

Photo A Day, Reflection and Preparation

Good evening everyone! Today is Sunday, the day to prepare for the week. My wonderful fiance made my lunches for me in the crock pot for the rest of the week, Skinny Taste's Santa Fe Chicken! So delicious! Plus crock pot recipes are so easy, toss it in and go about your business. Preparing everything on Sunday really does make staying on track all week so much easier as well as help me save money, Chick-Fil-A Southwest Chicken Salads every day really adds up!


Another ritual I'll be starting here at KFB will be to recap all my posts for the week for those who might have missed them! Hopefully this makes it easier for those dropping by KFB to navigate the previous posts on the blog.


Monday: New Additions, Paleo, Superset for Legs
Tuesday: New URL, Healthy Fudge
Wednesday: My Workout Makes Me Nauseous, Announcement
Thursday: Weight of the Nation on HBO
Friday: Furry Friday, Family Pizza Recipe
Saturday: A Little About Life

Lastly, Photo A Day - You


Thought I would post a picture of Pookey and I. She was very cuddly today while I was studying, while the other two were off terrorizing each other. I can honestly say I can't wait for Thursday night so the fiance and I can be done with finals. Ready to relax for a few weeks. Accounting is tough stuff. 



Anyways, I'm off to do some Insanity before I head to bed. Can barely keep my eyes open as is. Have to be up extra early in the morning, never a good thing on a Monday. 


Live, Love, and Lift!


-Kiwi and Me



For tips, suggestions, questions, or if you just want to share your weight loss pictures and story - email me at: kiwiandmefit@gmail.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...